Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big week...


We have a big week this week, Caroline is starting school & Julianne is getting her 1st tooth. Eric just bought a new tv, ours was 13 years old and we didn't ship it. We're hopefully going to the commissary at the end of the week too...can you say BACON?! I'm posting this with one hand while I hold a sleeping Julianne, but I'll post pictures and tales of the week later! Until then, here's one from last week of Super Droolia in the piano/walker that Uncle Jeff bought Caroline 6 years ago!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you "tower test" the TV? that would have been saaaahweeeeeet?
Katie

S.K.D. said...

YAY on a good first day of school. And yay for J working on her 1st tooth. Way to go baby!!

On another note, Nathan has that same piano play thing... we got it back in 2004 for Tyler!!

Glad you got some yummy "Old McDonalds" (my kids call it that too!)