I'm old enough to have an 8 year old child!! Well, almost. In May. Seeing as my last two posts were about the babies, I figured I owed one to the older cuckoos.
Sweet Caroline, will do anything for a friend, wants to be loved by everyone and said I was 'fab' the other day! She's my daydreamer and my artist. She loves sushi and will try almost anything, once. I'm probably hardest on Caroline as she's the first and we're learning as we go. I fear my inexperience could do permanent damage, so my standards for her are definitely higher. She will occasionally point that out too. Caroline and Molly get lumped together a lot, it's just the way things work with four. For the most part, Caroline is easy going and fine with whatever, but will sometimes question why she has to go to bed at the same time Molly does, or why Molly doesn't have to try new foods like she does.
She's shy at times, and brave at other times, but always amazes me. Just when you think she's not listening she'll surprise you with an observation you assumed escaped her attention.
She falls victim to reverse psychology easily, doesn't function well without 9 hours of sleep, is sweet as can be to Christopher, challenging to Julianne and antagonizing to Molly. She's constantly asking questions and loves to snuggle before bedtime and her laugh will make you laugh with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment