Here is the ecstatic little kindergartner waiting at the bus stop on Thursday morning.
Well, our first two days of bus rides went very well. Caroline was really excited walking to the bus stop on Thursday, but became a little timid when the big yellow bus rolled up. However, by the time she got home that afternoon, she came bounding off with a new friend, The New Ava, not to be confused with the Old Ava. She was very excited and asked if she could sleep at kindergarten, she loves it that much!
Friday was just as exciting for her and while she was at school, our UAB shipment arrived. That was the 600 pounds we were allowed to ship here, however two clowns packed it up and it was not pretty when it arrived here. One of the boxes had fallen apart, so the two delivery guys so kindly "repacked it". Right. It was just depressing. This was the 600 pounds of our stuff that we deemed worthy to ship here, so it was the favorites. And these guys treated it like trash. Needless to say, I'm going to make it my mission that the State Dept. stops using the local Chicago company that originally packed it and these buttheads will know why.

The repacked box.

Caroline received some makeup kits for her birthday and I finally gave in to the begging and pleading to play with them. This is her work!
Sweet Molly has to do everything her big sister does, so I put a little "makeup" on her. I used a big glitter filled poof and she thought she was all that.


2 comments:
Boy, that sucks! Was anything broken? Makeup, huh? I guess I'll have to deal with that now that I have a girl? lol
ha! make up! gracie has slowly but curiously become interested in make up. i'm wondering what my breaking point will be.... perhaps if we visit you i can explain that only nice auntie jenny lets HER girls use make up not your mean old mom! ha ha ha.
love the new blog and "catching up" with you guys.
Post a Comment