I do however need to work on my patience with the girls. With so much energy going towards the little amir, I've been a little short with the girls. Even Julianne in her new found language has picked up Molly's phrase "You're being mean!" Of course Molly informed me that they were studying bullying at school, so she knows all about them, and I need to stop being a bully! How do I explain the difference between parenting and bullying? I guess in the eyes of a four year old, there might not be much difference. I probably need to change my approach.
This is the last week of school before the holiday break, which will certainly be a challenge having all four home all day for three weeks! But we'll find ways to tire them out ;)
Caroline and Molly got their report cards yesterday, no surprise that they're both daydreamers, but like Uncle Buck says "I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart!" There were plenty of positive things in their reports, overall, they're doing great.
No comments:
Post a Comment