Wednesday, September 26, 2007


I haven't blogged in awhile, so I might as well now. I love the colors in this picture, they just make me happy. We finally took Mimi and Bob over to Brookfield Zoo and we did it all! The butterflies, the carousel, the monkeys, even the penquins! It was the last week the butterflies were on exhibit so we took full advantage and really appreciated their beauty.
We're now recovering from a virus Caroline had for three days. She's still a little funky, but starting to come around. I sent her to school more for me than her today. Now she's on the couch recooping. Eric is NYC for a couple of weeks, so I have to do whatever it takes to stay sane, even if that means infecting countless other children with an unknown illness.
Molly is doing well, walking like a pro and she'll tell you where your eyes are while she sticks her finger right into yours. It's pleasant.
Well, the sick one requires attention. She's just announced that she's going to take her clothes off.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: